For 75 years, we have made it our mission to provide mental health services, support and information to the members of our Central Florida communities.
As a sponsored member of the MHACF, you will receive a variety of benefits, including your logo listed and linked on our Connections referral service program website page. The Connections program refers 2000+ individuals and families seeking mental health and community services annually. Additionally, being a part of Connections creates opportunities to build relationships with like-minded individuals and organizations as well as receive invitations to our speaker’s bureau, events, and more.
The annual membership enrollment starts for as little as $21 per month and directly supports the Connections program.
• Provider logo listed and linked on our Connections referral service program website page
• One standard Legacy of Champions Luncheon ticket*
• Logo listed and linked at Sponsor Level on Membership page of the MHACF website
• Recognition and welcome on MHACF social platforms upon enrollment
• Access to our Peer-to-Peer support groups and trainings, such as our QPR: Suicide Prevention Training
• Provider logo listed and linked on our Connections referral service program website page*
• Two standard Legacy of Champions Luncheon tickets*
• Invitation to present on the MHACF virtual series “Coping Together”**
• Logo listed & linked at Partner Level on Membership page of the MHACF website
• Recognition and welcome on all MHACF social platforms upon enrollment
• Feature welcome in the MHACF quarterly newsletter upon enrollment
• Invitation to have an MHACF professional from our Speakers Bureau speak at your organization or event
*Each Legacy of Champions Luncheon Ticket includes a fair market value of $50 for goods and services received and is not tax deductible.
**First come basis. Membership prices are paid annually and any new benefits go into effect upon new registration or renewal. Benefits subject to change. MHACF reserves the right to refuse membership to any person or organization for any reason.
For more information, please contact Jennifer at JHelriggle@mhacf.org or (407) 898-0110 x102.
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352)
WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.” (Registration #CH 1245)
MHACF Membership Partners
*While MHACF appreciates the generous contribution of our members, membership does not imply endorsement from MHACF.