Central Florida’s Only Free Mental Health Clinic
Our Outlook Clinic provides direct psychiatric care for the uninsured. It is specifically designed for individuals diagnosed with depression or anxiety and offers psychotropic medication management. In 2020-21, the Outlook Clinic served 969 patients, 39% of whom were employed, all uninsured, for free. The Outlook Clinic is also a contracted member of the Florida Department of Health’s Volunteer Healthcare Provider Program.
Basic Admission Criteria
- Patient must be 18 years of age or older
- Patient’s primary psychiatric diagnosis is depression and/or anxiety
- Patient has a primary care physician or is willing to establish one
- Patient agrees to be compliant with Outlook Clinic appointments including primary care physician appointments, individual therapy and medication regimens.
- Patient has recently been hospitalized or visited the emergency department within past 12 months. (preferably)
- Patient is a permanent resident of Orange County or the surrounding areas.
- Patient is uninsured.
Gain Experience Helping Patients
Outlook Clinic, 901 West Church Street, Orlando
I am so grateful for this clinic and to Jeffery. When I first reached out for help I was in a desperate point in my life and mental illness controlled me to the point of despair. I was completely hopeless. He helped me confront my past trauma and anxieties and over time I grew into a completely different person. When I look back at how much I changed it baffles me. This service is nothing short of a miracle and today I am able to live in society and take chances in my life, something I never thought was even possible. Thank you so much for taking the time with me and helping me continue to grow.
Images do not depict the actual individuals who gave the testimonial